Thursday, April 29, 2010

My True Religion

This morning, I feel the fairy dust settling abit so I might finally get some rest. Whoot!!! I have been really busy running errands for my own wedding. Out everyday from noon to 7-8pm. I am knocked out by 10pm every night since. SK-II my foot ok? If you sleep at 10pm and wake at 7am everyday, your skin will naturally glow.

It's amazing the amount of money that goes into a wedding. I spent a bomb at Takashimaya yesterday...and then there was another bomb at a Chinatown store selling all the traditional stuff WHERE all god-fearing Chinese don't dare to haggle (You don't mess with God of Fortune and Eternal Bliss). Then another few bombs here and there in New York (which is just sheer vanity with nothing bought for the wedding)...argh. Thank god I have a job. I really wonder how other Singaporeans did it but now I finally undestand. I used to think it was illogical to wait 2 years after the ROM to have a banquet but now...yeah, people need to save up for it. I'm just really lucky Loverboy and I don't need to buy a home.

I flew back 3 days ago and it has been busy busy busy ever since. Again, I am so lucky my mum is on leave so she and I got many things done. Thank god my mum drives too! But total sian-ness, man. I still have a flight tomorrow to FINISH. I can't believe the office slot me another flight before my wedding. I was looking forward to a long rest to let my skin and hair recuperate. Bugger, sia. When I am back it will be 4th May already.

*gasps* Time flies!!

I thought my ROM was just over. Soon, it will be Christmas. Haha!

AND yes, preparing for a wedding makes people more short-tempered than they usually are. I am guilty of it. I am still wondering why I harbored so much anger the last couple of weeks. But I think PMS + wedding preparations + shit boss = ANGRY WOMAN. My President and COO is working free for the sake of the company but my shit boss is totally relishing his time in Singapore keeping a little 'girlfriend' behind his wife's back. Whoa~ I need to chill again. Anyway I know karma is already working its lovely way around his feeble neck. I hope his gf gives him herpes. She probably has it anyway haha!!







Anyway on to happier things: I got myself 2 pairs of True Religion jeans while I was in New York!!! I think it is really an unnecessary splurge but I am so loving them. I love them!!! The fit is FANTASTIC. I wanted to get myself a pair of Miss Sixty jeans too but they made me look like a chicken. Now I know where to get jeans that flatter me best. These jeans make my legs look extra long. *beams* I got a pair for Loverboy for his birthday too and he is also overjoyed. I am so gonna borrow his time to time to make it a boyfriend jeans.

I can't believe I got so excited over my jeans. It's a sad time for human beings and a bride to be.

No comments: