Wednesday, May 05, 2010

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I am running a major sleep debt. There is something about a wedding that makes me feel extra sleepy. I am sure it is THINKING about all the extra errands I NEED to do that exhausts me. This may come across strange but I am secretly wishing to go back to my normal life where I have pretty much nothing to fret about. Guests lists, schedules, chinese culture talks...not so fun actually. I really wanted a simpler wedding with just 80 people. I really hate fuss. (I need to make a mental note to NOT subject my kids to such a bother.)

That is also why I love beach holidays. My perfect holiday is spending at least 5 days at a ocean-front villa. The perfect itinerary will mainly be this: wake up, walk 5 steps and jump into ocean for a swim, take breakfast, suntan on deck, take a swim and a nap again. Whoot.

In the meantime, would you like to guess who this little cutie grew up to be??



Yup, that's his brother he is balancing on.

3 comments:

bunbun said...

haaa! I rem that pic where you shown me at ur hubby's mom hse...so funny!!

Cherry said...

wahahahahaha! this picture is giving me the stitches :S

Mrs Hanashima said...

I wish my kids next time has those small eyes and fat cheeks too. I was a skinny baby. Not very cute. Ack. But it's ok cuz now I am better looking than him hahaha!! Ehhhh buay hiao bai.