Friday, February 12, 2010

Ohmmmmm

Hmmmmm for a pretty long time now, I'd aways been complimented as being very calm. Someone once said to me that if the sky should fall one day, I'll probably still be relaxing at one corner. Haha that's nice. I like being complimented as 'calm', how cool is that!

On the otherhand, 'calm' can be mistaken as 'nonchalant'. I don't care if it is not my Life so I don't do anything. I wait and see and apparently, people are impressed and compliment me as 'calm'. Ha!

I used to relief teach abit and after that, I realised I wouldn't be receiving any Great Teacher Award. I don't hate kids. I just don't help kids who don't help themselves. Not just kids, adults too. The kids who used to not do their homework regularly, I would criticise them abit and tell them to hand it up to me the day after. If they continue not handing up their work, I IGNORE them. Hey, we need people to wash our cars or massage our feet right? We have to respect the human food chain, man.

See? No Nobel Peace Prize for me.

Uh huh. I'd always find it funny when people compliment me as 'nice'. Haha. I am far from evil but I am mean-spirited at times. That is why I can ignore my students. Waiters, Sales-assistants, colleagues too. Those who are obviously stupid or stubborn won't be enlightened. EVER. Again. respect the food chain. Yes it is mean but I think it's good. It keeps me calm and positive. Instead of shouting or complaining, I am daydreaming about butterflies and the blue seas of the Maldives. Some people pick fights wherever they go; with the taxi uncles, with the bus drivers, with the neighbors etc. At least I don't have the negativity. I don't gossip as much too (cuz I am too lazy to find out) so I think I rock! lol

Point is, the new year is coming. If you haven't tried sticking or making a New Year's Resolution list, it is not too late. I think in the new year, more people should learn to be more positive and not sweat the small stuff. Also clear your food trays, return all your shopping trolleys and exercise. Gossip less and don't 'kancheong'.




That's my beautiful and serene face. Bahaha!

1 comment:

Cherry said...

cheers to that!! *ohmmmmmm*
Peace in the new year!