
It was so fun messing around with Cookieman. I'm forever dating Japanese men and he is so into Japanese chicks. (He wants someone who can make sushi so he don't have to eat the crap at Sushi Tei...me? I just love small eyes and hairy legs). Bahahahaha. Unfortunately the only Japanese words he knows are mainly along 'kimochi' and 'yamete'. Spoken like a true chee ko pek! *BTW 'kimochi' means 'feels good' and 'Yamete' means 'Stop it'. You do the imagining.
To start the week right, here are some reallllly cute pics I came across. Feel so inspired now. Hopefully Loverboy has the luck to see one within the next couple of months (I'm a... procrastinator).




Soooo cute!!!!!!!!!!! (T-T)
I am sure opening lunchboxes like these will make anyone's day. Thing is, Loverboy is of course, duh not a boy...more an ah pek really. SO if I ever make one, have to go easy putting eyes and mouths on my food. So cute though. I've already know what design I wanna put.
Bra & panty set with garter belt. Shiok.
I had a BBQ party over the last weekend and someone made onigiri (riceballs). Loverboy had 4 and everytime he ate one, I thought I saw tears in his eyes. Damn drama. Yoshi~ can't wait to see his face IF I EVER MAKE ONE. Damn, I am making myself laugh using all these 'probables'. Nao san is so excited giving me Japanese cooking lessons. Free, sia. Plus her husband, Nobu, look like Watanabe Ken so I don't mind popping by sometimes. Waaa, nothing to lose, man. Did I mention how great a cook Nao san is??? I had supper over at her place and was blown away by the hors d'eourves. She is God.
Watch this space. (Hopefully it materialises lah.)
All pictures from www.e-obento.com
1 comment:
gosh i went to the website and it does make me want to learn how to make such cute bentos! haha
Post a Comment