This is so bad. I have been partying way too much...I don't sleep enough and I don't remember the last flights I did. Cuz one night of partying makes 'yesterday' seem so long ago. Even if it is not. Not good. But so fun!
I remember flying back on Tuesday night; meeting a Boss Takahashi; almost falling asleep in his face cuz he talked so much; watching Empress Boodiboo get her haircut on Wednesday; heavy showers every afternoon and then party, party and perhaps more parties. Argh. Ok I have to watch it. It's not like I even have stress to burn! All the unnecessary calories from alcohol too.
Anyway in Amsterdam, I totally nua-ed in my hotel room because it was cold and I was trying to save money...although I ain't sure for what. So I was watching the television half the time. On came a European fashion show and the presenter had the ugliest hairstyle ever.

And the above picture isn't even that bad. Anyway point is, I don't get Asymmetrical hairstyles. They suck. And they are REALLY UGLY. Unless you have a face as chiselled or a sense of style as sharp as Victoria Beckham, don't try. Asymmetrical hairstyles are hideous and oddly, I see so many youngsters prowling Orchard with those retarded asymmetrical fringes. Taiwan style.
Tak glam. Tak understand.
Nice meh?

Problem is, I think this girl can get away with it because she IS cute. Most people on Orchard don't look like her. They look like her personal assistant's....assistant's...distant villager relative's...Brahma cow. Bahahahahaha. Yes, so mean.
I can't help it. I am seriously offended when my eyes are unnecessarily assaulted by non-pleasant stuff. I don't get how 'Mr Gan' became such a celebrated hairstylist in Singapore. Right, I forgot. Mediacorp is bursting with ah lians mah. If Mr Gan pays me $500, I won't even let him touch my hair. God! Have you seen some of his works???
I am wondering if it is the alcohol speaking...note to self: do not blog when semi-drunk.
Man, I hate lousy hairstylists. And dumbass hairstyles. Have to petition and stop ah lians to assault my delicate eyes.
BTW Tropic Thunder, WHOOOOTTTTTT!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment