I Am Your Master
Ummmm I feel pretty arrogant and bitchy today.......uh oh.
So there is this never-do-well part-time/once actor among my friends in Friendster and recently I noticed he added one of my friends. He isn't a chee ko pek or whatever (then again I don't know) but I find actors in general pretty sleazy. Also, I can't stand the idea of men waiting around for jobs. I am used to dating men who work. To make things even juicer there is a particular Terence who is probably the sleaziest of the lot in Caldecott Hill. If he ever slides behind you and dance next to you, RUN.
Anyway I don't remember how I got to know this actor but I hope my friend don't fall for his bag of tricks. Problem is, I can't be bothered to warn her cuz she is way too young to listen anyway.
Entertainers (actors/actresses) in RocketJim's world are probably of the lowest caste. Duh I mean, afterall they are meant to entertain OTHER people. I don't care if they earn 20million a movie, these people I don't hold in very high regard. At least singers have talent; you need to have at least have a decent voice right?
Anyway I am bringing these up cuz I am so disgusted at this actor 'friend'. He is like randomly hitting on people through Friendster and it's just plain yucky. He's not even holding some proper job...he is just waiting and waiting.
Oddly, it led me to mind-map how unexcited I have been towards our local group of actors. Never crazy about them and never will. Hmmmmmmm very bitchy today.
Anyway to be fair, he was always polite to me. And he introduced me to this awesome aloe vera gel that make pimples disappear overnight (FYI it is Jorubi and you can get it in all Guardian stores). But anyhow.....ack. Thank god actors marry their own kind. They shouldn't procreate with the rest of the hardworking human-kind.
1 comment:
you mean terence cao? isn't he a bit too old to be picking up young chicks like you? eww.
Post a Comment