Waxing
I can't believe that all these years I've been alive and walking this Earth...I just never did consider waxing my hairy hairy hairy legs. I am a regular Tarantula I tell you. I suddenly woke up earlier today and decided I will go wax my legs. Life. How can you not look forward to a new day?? Talk about sudden inspiration.
So I dragged myself out of bed, brushed my teeth, drank some water and immediately plonked myself in front of the computer and googled 'waxing'. Most forums weren't particularly useful...so I ambushed my girlfriends on msn instead.
Decided to try Rupini's (where I go to thread my eyebrows) since Strip apparently use cheap quality wax.
My thighs are as smooth as tofu...unfortunately my lower legs aren't super bare. The lady at Rupini asked me to come back again in a month's time to pull out all the small little hairs. I still unfortunately feel like a Tarantula. :( I am considering manually plucking them out myself with my eyebrow tool. Should be able to finish in 3 hours.
Seriously I don't know what to blog about. Hahahaha! See lah, don't keep forcing me to update! I got no inspiration.
RocketJim is a happy woman but a very boring one too (for now ONLY)! Give me some time to accumulate some angst lah.
No comments:
Post a Comment