Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Of Deceiving Beauties and Encouragements

"The back is so f-king deceiving lor!!!"

So says Emo as she sputters out loud, slumped back into her seat and took a huge gulp of beer. Keke I totally agree. I have seen my fair share of 'back beauties'. Long, soft hair. Long, lean legs. Nice, cute butt and lovely back skin. Then she turns around....and you chuckle to yourself and remembers Ruhua (The man in drag in all Stephen Chow movies) This term usually apply to women. I don't use it on men....per se. With men, it's beautiful cars. You see a nice sportscar or a zhnged monster and speed up a little. When you finally catch up with the male driver at the traffic light, you slump back into your car seat, scowl and laugh with your girlfriends. Fat, oily ah beng at the wheel. Basket.

The world is full of illusions. Heh.

Anyway, I came upon a few encouraging words and I want to share it with my friends who are feeling down. They made me feel better so I hope these helps:

"Many of us have had our share of broken relationships, but what matters most is focusing on what we have now rather than dreaming of what could have been."

- Farrukh Tariq, Pakistan


Time does heal most or everything. What cannot kill you will make you stronger.

Gotta apply it myself alot more too. There are many people who love me and care about me. Although I get hurt left and right, I should learn to be happier and mind less much.

Lastly, introducing my lovely little pixie!! Love her to bits.



I added more eyebrows to myself because I am waiting for them to thicken after my threading experience.

Ok, I am out. Have a flight to catch. Bleh.

No comments: