Bleh I am having a fever AGAIN
The past several years, a certain Mr Someday has been in my Life. I really have no idea what to do or think of him. I guess I hate him. Wonder if he hates me too? *shrugs* Throughout the years, he asks me out, disappears, asks me out, disappears. Right now, he is in the disappearing mode and well, I don't know if I will or want to see him again. It's terrible that we used to drag each other like this. *sigh* I do have a soft spot for him really. How silly. We could be both attached and yet see each other behind our partners' back. I can't figure out what he wants and he can't figure out what I want. I enjoy his company very much, he is sweet yet I don't see a stable, proper future with him. At the back of my mind, I have this very weird fear that he will end up like those indulgent, opium addicts in days long ago.
Arg, then why the soft spot?
What should I do with people like that? It's really weird company. I feel a longing yet I can't stand him now.
Sian.
Funny. Why do I even think about him? I have geriatrics to fantasize about!
I crashed the Chivas Regal party the other night and it was sad. Glamourous as it was, there were so many people puking and pissed drunk. How heartbreaking. I am beginning to think that once people enter adulthood, it just goes downhill. Seriously, nobody will admit that alcohol is tasty. It is nasty as hell but guess more people love the numbing effect of it all.
Ken: Sex is fun too.
Yeah ok, sex is fun but there is only what? 300 odd positions? You'll be done in a year and then it is back to square one. Being a kid is cool. You can run around a lamp-post in circles and yet scream in delirious joy.
Me: Eh, let's meet this weekend and play dog-n-bone leh. Live the childhood all over again!
Pam: Siao ar! So hot. I'd rather sleep in on weekends.
Huay: I oso say. We meet for lunch lah.
The Chivas Regal party was so decadent yet so sad. And then my friends brought me to a little room in Arab street. I made friends with a Scandinavian called Chris and he smoked a pack while I was there. He says 'life sucks' but 'thank god he is young'. He was wasted half the time too. In fact, half the people in the room was wasted...fascinating yet disgusting.
Guess living in advanced nations make more people stressed and lonely. I should move to Jamaica and feel the love.
Also, my junk mail box is really strange. I keep getting notices and adverts for penile enlargement and Cartier watches. "Make her scream tonight!!" Hello? Female lah! Show me adverts for pogo sticks you know? Odd as it is, I thought adverts like these will know if the account holder is male or female. Guess not.
Lastly, I hope Emo and Miss B feels better soon. *hugs*
1 comment:
Coincidence, I had a fever on 1st April too.
-lepra
Post a Comment