It suddenly came into my head......where do I go in Singapore if I want to sit on a swing and daydream? I miss swings. Do....children these days in fact know what swings are? Wonder where they are. :(
I feel so lost now that I have finished Natsuo Kirino.
And I missed the cherry blossoms this year again.
Bugger.
2 comments:
i know where i can find swings.. i mean i know where to go if i wan to sit on the swing and day dream.. Pasir Ris park! but then, its not really meant for tall pple u see.. its in a kid's playground area.. unless, we dig the earth below the swing so ur legs wont smashin and draggin on the ground..
hmm now it makes me realize, the troubles goin out wit a tall gal.. suddenly i feel quite glad i m not dating Gisele, Alessandra or Adriana phew..
in the tohoku region, sakura would not have begun blooming yet, so try there.
- junny
Post a Comment