Please don't Smoke
It's simple, really. I don't want to date smokers because I don't want to worry about them. Everytime they light a cigarette, there goes a minute of their life. If he is a loved one, I would want to spend as much of my Life with him. I would love to continue holding hands until we are way into our 70s and take long, healthy walks. One of course, can't guarantee about mortality but generally, isn't it true that non-smokers live somewhat longer? Anyway, to reinforce my point, no, I don't wish to worry.
Becky says smokers taste like ash-trays so kissing one isn't fun. Well, I have no idea since I don't know how an ash-tray tastes like. Probably nasty anyway. Interestingly, when I was 5 or 6, I ate one of my grandfather's cigarettes. He asked me to try and I did. Aurgh. I drank beer and stout at that age too because my grandfather dared me again. Hence, I swore off both smoking and drinking since I was very young. All thanks to a cheeky yet wise grandfather.
There are people I know who I would really prefer them to stop smoking but who am I to say anything? Would they listen? It was hard for me to get over biting my nails...I should think quitting smoking would be way harder.
Smokers are such selfish people. Don't they know people worry for them?
No comments:
Post a Comment