My Lovely Week
I lost 2 kg in a mere week. Arg, if I lose anymore weight, my neck will snap from the weight of my bulbous head. Hehe yeah I think I've got a huge head. Anyway on my flight out to Tokyo last week, I suddenly grew extremely airsick and threw up several times. It was so embarrassing since the pilots had to be alerted of my condition too. Several crew also asked me if I was pregnant. (-_-;) I had expired cereal ok?? But I didn't tell them that. Somehow it is more embarrassing to confess to having expired cereal for breakfast. Pffft how loserly is that?? Only 5 year olds get sick from expired cereal.
YES!!! I am pregnant.
I thought it would be the start of a very uneventful week but very luckily, I recovered just in time. At least when I met up with Tokyo Spy, I didn't keep farting. Phew~
Budsey: But you never did look like the kind that farts.
(That was the most random thing I've heard all week but it is a compliment. I mean, it must be sad if someone tells you that you have a 'farting face'. Am very glad I look like those uppity kinds that don't.)
San Francisco was perfect. The big hotel bed and fluffy pillows were tres magnifique! I just love love love clean, white sheets. The long walk with Ray down the Pier was great too. I really hope to do it again with him in the near future. It was all really simple actually. Hot chocolate, a long walk and the sea when we got tired. Sometimes, I guess Life is most meaningful when things are kept simple.
And Japan has a new Prime Minister on 25th September! His name is Fukuda Yasuo and he.........kinda looks like those sad old men who were retrenched from their menial supermarket jobs. Well, what do you know, this sad looking man is now the Prime Minister of one of the most influential nations in the world. Actually, I think Shinzo Abe looks the saddest. Fukuda could probably wrestle him down anytime.
And I would date Koizumi anytime.
Oh, and I was pondering over what Emo Cameo told me over dinner last week. So funny. Cameo said most people have sad, boring lives so some drama is all good. We don't get how one particular friend of us keeps pulling in the guys despite her OTT Drama Mama ways so it must be true that everyone loves abit of drama. Cameo accused me of being too sweet to my guys so I should introduce a wee bit of drama to shake things up. Guys do like a bitch.
Tempting.
And I did a little test.
And I fell a little more in love.
Ok, no more experimenting. The poor dude's all good~
And that's a wrap up!
3 comments:
now now..
who's accusing who?!?
guys do like bitches, but mayb it's different in ur case.. i'm not sure about other guys, but i love u bcos u r so so sweet May!
and being an emo, i'm emo-ed by a intimidating biatch again..
gosh i'm so emo... :'[
Way to steal my "lost 3 kg this week" thunder?!?! *grumble grumble*
It depends on the bitchiness. It can't be real bitchiness, just a little bit of... umm... how to phrase it? Sometimes it's nice to know that your girl is jealous when you talk to other gals. :p
please discard the expired cereals! Airsick is so horrible, hope ure feeling better now!
Mindy
Post a Comment