Thursday, August 23, 2007

I think I am in a bad mood. I feel mean and very uncaring. Suddenly I feel mad that people keep imposing errands on me. If I go out, I go out. I dislike having to fret about visiting particular prefectures to get something for someone. If it's not on the way, wait. What's with the fake "Oh, no obligations ok?" if I am really expected to get it? Who is going to pay me for the long journeys I embark eh? I hate being so contactable. And I hate noisy people who talk loudly and about shite.

Anyway rant aside, I stumbled across a website I found quite good for a few laughs. It is called 'Brain Maker" (loosely translated). I randomly typed in Michael Jackson and here is a peek into his brains:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Guess what 'H' is for?


This had me laughing out loud:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Yeah, I bet she was always hungry


And tadaaaaaaaa inside my lovely head:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Damn! Whose da lucky bastard?!

Anyway check out the insides of your brains here: http://nounaimaker.com/ Have fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

may i know what does the H stand for?? *BLURRRR*

Mrs Hanashima said...

H is for HENTAI (in mandarin, pian4 tai4) or essentially 'sex'.

Now you learn something new! haha

Unknown said...

I REALLY don't like what they gave me... It must be the worst of all...

Rickyの脳内