I am a recluse. Have always been and will continue to be. *sigh*
I really should be friendlier.
I am not cute, it's just not me to whine and act all cute. Perhaps that's why some colleagues think I'm unapproachable.
I have many colleagues and I choose to not hang out with them. I just like doing things alone so one more strike against me.
"You can't choose your family nor your colleagues, but you can choose your friends."
Am beginning to wonder if I have been alittle too stringent in that department.
I know what I want in people and their company and I don't have enough time to allocate to people who...I guess just don't deserve it.
So why do I feel sad?
6 comments:
Well, I like you just the way you are! Smart, pretty, and non-act cutsy-ish! Cheer up~!=)
It's good to be a recluse.
- junny
ahhhh I don't want you any other way. This is cheesy but you are great just the way you are. I haven't seen you online for a while. >hugs<
We like you becos you're YOU... weird phrasing.. but i think u get my point.
*ROAR* Hehehe... for heaven's sake woman! Why do u want to turn into a cutsey bimbo? Lets guffaw instead of giggle, and be brash instead of whiney. :))) Recluse means selective! Which is good in my vocab. :>
I know lah...deep down I am happy I ain't the cutesy type. Just thinking about how come I can just NEVER act cute. Just not me to do all the (^^)v stuff.
Anyway thanks folks. You people all deserve some really good lubbing from me. =D
Post a Comment