大仏が好き!(I LUB BIG BUDDHA)
On the 30th of September Mr Power brought me to rediscover the idyllic town of Kamakura. I spent the entire day merrily walking between 3 temples, a beach and drinking 1.5 litres of cold green tea. Damn lovely day if you ask me.
On the 30th of September Mr Power brought me to rediscover the idyllic town of Kamakura. I spent the entire day merrily walking between 3 temples, a beach and drinking 1.5 litres of cold green tea. Damn lovely day if you ask me.
On the 30th of September Mr Power brought me to rediscover the idyllic town of Kamakura. I spent the entire day merrily walking between 3 temples, a beach and drinking 1.5 litres of cold green tea. Damn lovely day if you ask me.
Oops, did I repeat myself?
*contented sigh*
1 comment:
OoooOoo HAHAHAHAH! SomeONE's on Cloud 9! :D Waaaay to go May - I'm terribly happy for you. :)))) Have fun eating crab noodles in Japan, contact me when you're back! Lisa
Post a Comment