I think deep down, I am not a masculine woman but I can't deny there is a little boy living inside me. That perhaps better explain my fixation on huge black cars, 18 wheeler trucks, games, dinosaurs and uniformed jobs. I love my new blog layout and I would like to shout a huge THANK YOU to my sister, Budsey! She is so smart with html and all. I also love the grotesquely inaccurate depiction of space in my header (yeah I drew that!) However I do know that it is way too colourful...if it assaults your eyes too much, please leave me a note and I might see to it. Did you also notice the dinosaur cursor??? *jumps up and down excitedly* I really love that!
Am going on another flight tomorrow morning. I don't care now, as long as I have a good book and enough money, Life is good. If anyone speaks to me in incoherent English, I shall pretend I didn't hear anything.
***
In Loving Memory
Kelv: Hahaha this fellow here has an uncanny ability! *nudges Ron* Eh eh eh, show her show her!
RJ: Huh, what is it? Eh don't play now lah, we have a project to rush! Miss Lau will so kill us if we don't hand up tomorrow.
Kelv: Ron can create snow on command! *laughs uncontrollably*
RJ: Like real.
Ron proceeds in a languid manner to support his head with his two hands. Then he ran his hands across his hair and start to scratch ALOT.
RJ: Fwaaaaaa...
Kelv: See I told you! Hahahahahahaha!!!
RJ: Wah Ron...you got alot of dandruff ar? Eeww.
Ron: I don't know why either! *joins Kelv and laugh uncontrollably*
Kelv: K lah, let's start our work now. Freak you out later, May! Heh.
That happened more than 10 years ago, at a study corner outside the Staff Department in my high school. We were 13 then and having tons of fun staying back after school rushing projects for every teacher. If anyone asks me about Ron, that memory stood out the most. It was hysterical then to see how he created those flakes of 'snow'. He was a very easy-going dude with a ready smile. Usually very quiet until Kelv releases the practical joker in him. Ron moves like a sloth though...he was usually on his back, lying down. Even my sister remembers him as 'that dude who laid on the floor' when he came over to do a project. Oh, and I remember he was damn good playing 'Romance of the 3 Kingdoms'. Kelv's banana fingers couldn't catch up ever.
Rong Sheng (Ron) was killed in a hit and run accident near his condominium unit a couple of days ago. I am shocked beyond words...so sad his life has to be taken away this way. So young too. I don't know how the irresponsible driver sleeps at night...I hope he turns himself in soon. Man, I really am at a loss for words. A hit and run! Goodness, the cowardice!
We will miss you, Rong Sheng. =(
7 comments:
:( *more hugs*
It never makes sense. Shit never has the curtesy of explaining itself when it chooses to happen.
I don't see the dinosaur cursor either. :(
I don't see any dinosaur cursor either...
I saw the dino!! very cute!
The last part of your entry made me want to cry. Memories kept rushing back to me. Someone said death is a part and parcel of life but it should not be this way and it should not be now.. =(
I see the dino...
So sad about your friend... a friend of mine committed suicide when we were at uni and it gives you a serious wake up call about the value of life.
*hugs*
Hiya my dear Anata!
My client also commited sucide 3 weeks ago.. I was crushed... cried for whole week...
*huggies* for u
*hugs*
- junny
you called me whaat!! cheekenbackside!!
Post a Comment