I don't think I ever had a problem about aging. Unlike most people (or women for the matter), I've never feared it. I look forward to turning 30 because I know I'll be very rich and powerful by then. Haha! Nawwwwwww~ Anyway sometimes I really wonder if the human brain wises up overnight...it could happen I guess but it's not probable is it?
I had alot of time to myself the past week so I reflected alot lying on lone hotel beds and long train rides to downtown Tokyo. Answers slowly came to me; I am really wondering if it's just this particular year or me turning 25. It's definitely not a quarter-life crisis but like what Ben had told me, as you grow older, you know yourself better and see the bigger picture. I like how with each passing day/week/year, I become to appreciate who I am and what I really want out of Life. I know I still have alot to learn but I appreciate how much better I am now at making decisions. I have clearer boundaries too and would not tolerate fools who try to cross them now. Yep, I think I am too old for bullshit and I encounter alot in this vocation of mine. (You really don't know how stupid some girls can get over jealousy and gossips. Goddd...just spare me please.)
Meeting so many people in such short spaces of time had taught me alot. I see many lovely and ugly sides of people and it's one of Life's best free lessons. I only hope I am learning to be a better person and not become more arrogant...like how some friends keep saying...basket lah! Phhoooi!! Where got arrogant, I got boundaries only!
On a lighter note, one of my best buddies recently found a great guy. Good lah, girl. Now go send him a kiss and a panty! Fwahahaha glad for you too.
That said, I am still a softie, like a banana. Hahahahahaha don't hurt me ya?
No comments:
Post a Comment