I have been hovering around cellphone counters alot in Tokyo recently and it is all NO thanks to Jan. Now I am hooked...pining for things I cannot own again. *sniff*

Edible cellphone covers in Japan. No lah, I am just kidding, although they look like it. SO which is your favourite?

This is the 'CHEESE' cover, the same one at the bottom of the first picture. It's so ridiculous I can't help but laugh.
LUST
***
My last trip to San Francisco wasn't that great. The shopping and walks were good but the flights to and from SFO was a pain in the ass because I just didn't feel the rapport between the crew. And a senior Japanese crew complained that I didn't know the both the service and the service items. I feel so wronged. *sigh*
SU: May san, radishuu onegaishimsu.
RJ: Radish?
SU: Radish!! Hai!!
At this point in time, I was really wondering what the hell she wanted. Where do I find a radish in a Boeing??? I knew she was in a hurry but I just couldn't understand her. She looked impatient and I was trying my darndest to remain cool and help. Very interestingly she kept speaking to me in English. Sometimes I do wish they just keep it in Japanese. It's really easier for me to understand.
So my Singaporean senior later came to me saying that the Japanese crew complained that I am not familiar with the service flow. And worst of all, I didn't know what a 'relish' is. OH! So that was what she wanted. (A relish is a microscopic starter/appetizer) I feel so wronged and that ruined my flight. Ah well, it was a terrible week anyway. One of those days that just don't get better.

Na-! Your radish!
I really wish I can hug someone now to make it all go away.
4 comments:
*hug*
I know I'm not that "someone" with the magical ability to make it all go away. :( But well, the more hugs the better. :)
The nihon jins...they never admit they speak horrible english.
hugs...hugs.
*hugs*
Silly people!
Those phone covers are funny tho'!!
*big hug* *bear hug*
aiyoh. there'll always horrid people around.
cool handphones btw. the red vodaphone is HOT!~ wheeweet!
cool new template too. hehe.
btw. did u know? king and the clown is showing here 22nd June!! YAY!!! i need to go book tickets soon *runs away*
Post a Comment