I Missed You So
I don't like explaining myself. Usually I prefer people to readjust their priorities, wisen up or learn the truth themselves. It's a waste of time to use too many words because some people get defensive anyway (also remember I don't particularly enjoy communicating with lesser beings). So what I do is just shy away. Perhaps it isn't good because issues don't get resolved or the other party simply don't ever know. I can't help it though, I hate it when people disappoint me or doubt me. *sigh* What a bleak month. (Disclaimer: Not everyone is a lesser being, only those people I don't like or can't be bothered with.)
Don't believe I would ever say this but I am looking forward to work so that I would have more time by myself again. Oh well, on the bright side, one of my buddies is getting married next month. I am so happy for her! Nice girl and nice bloke, if they don't deserve each other, I don't know who do.
Argh...heartache.
As a sidetrack, my brother went to cut his hair the other day and went he came back, we were all pleasantly surprised that he looked so good with his hair styled.
RJ: Fwah! Gus you look so good!
Gus: *smirk* But I am not used to it.
Mum: You know what he said when the hair-dresser styled his hair? "What are YOU doing?!"
Apparently he doesn't enjoy looking good. It is confirmed, my family is a mixture of human beings and citizens of Mars.
Also, hugs to the blogging community here: Moin's good naturedness, Jan's bak chang story, Junny's lovely pics n Cherry's sweet presence.
4 comments:
*BIG HUG*
(Most) Men are pigs. Just remember that, ok? :D
And another *big hug* from me.
*And another one*
A couple of random (light) comments (observations):
1) I moved up to "nice bloke" status! W00t!
2) I am glad to see Cherry specifically say (most) men, as I would have taken issues with that. :P
LOVE YA!
*Another big hug*
(No, I am not doing this just to get extra hugs here, though the hugs are nice. :D)
*hugs* Take care of yourself, babe. You're too good for trash (read: most men). Generally, they're moronic, self-centred and deserve to be whipped and quartered.
- junny
dearie, there are definitely nice men around waiting to be discovered. YOUR man will appear at the right moment. meanwhile, just kick unworthy ones away ya.
mun
Post a Comment