Raindrops keep fallin' on my head, and just like the guy whose feet are too big for his bed, nothing seems to fit, raindrops keep fallin' on my head, they keep fallin'

Thank you all of you. I am really feeling much better after some long talks and emails. Yeah I was pretty down but Life is still good. Like Ricky mentioned, we seem such unhappy people because we keep posting the unhappier events because they make better 'rants'. One can't keep posting happy thoughts too...it might trigger envy which we all know is NOT good. Well yeah, Life isn't all that bad and I have things to look forward to. It was a bleak month but after going down, the only other way is up, ya? If my next post is yet another rant on men, would all you men out there please do some self reflection?
Seriously...hahahahahahahaha my previous post wasn't about a GUY. But still, I enjoyed the attention and hugs showered on me. More please!
2 comments:
Umm, would you feel better if I told ya I am already doing the self-inspection thing?
Hi... just to let you know I am still lurking, even though I don't leave you many comments! Hope you are okay... weird that I read your post just after posting a rather negative post on my own blog. Must reflect on that. Take care, until next time I decided to stop being such a lazy git and leave a message! Toodle pip, Em (drama geek)
Post a Comment