Monday, February 06, 2006

Have to keep this really short because I was suddenly recalled for a flight. That means I have to wake up at 4am (about 8 hours later). SIGHHHHHHHHHH...I don't like things last minute because I always need to prepare myself mentally. I also need to prepare myself mentally whenever I go Orchard Road. Haha ya so strange.

Friends recommend me to not whine so much online. (I do?) And they recommend me not to include colleagues' names cuz you never know who will google their names online to check if they are mentioned in any blogs. *disbelief* There are people so free out there! Anyway, who will be so dumb to spell out full names or complain about the gahmen in blogs? *cough* very smart A* scholar *cough*

As a last note, I hope my parents are the only winners of the Toto's top prize! Yay!!!

No comments: