Good Things Comes In Pairs
My job sounds fun because I come to meet all sorts of people. If I meet more than 100 people everyday, there are bound to be dumbasses, jerks, darlings, millionaires, drunkards, and divas in the mix. Funny as some experiences were I am afraid I might have to cut down blogging about my work. I read somewhere that a person was fired 11 days after starting his work because he blogged about it. (Thing is, the silly blogger might have included a little too much details.) Anyway I shall try not to mention my colleagues too much. You never know who reads your blog and stumbles into it. Oh dear, in fact STB (Singapore Tourism Board) might sue me because in the previous entry, I said Singaporeans are freaking rude and they make me wanna take my life. Oooooo darn it, the government would be after me too because I said I hate my countrymen. Now I have to panick what people see when they google 'Singaporeans' and 'Singapore Tourism Board'. On the other hand, I might be able to counter-sue the person who wants to sue me because it takes a slacker to find my blogsite while at work...in the government sector. For all you foreign readers who are trying to figure out what Singaporeans mean when they say 'talk cock', you have just read an entire paragraph of it. Bwahahahaha!! Now you know. (^_^)v
Anyway, I was minding my own business at my counter when I happened to look up. Voila~ and my kohl-lined eyes fell upon a dude who was hiding his GORGEOUS face behind his cap. I don't usually notice Caucasian men but this one was beautiful. He had a little mixed look to him and wow, does he have a pair of lovely blue-green eyes! *swoons* The vision of loveliness was made more perfect when I scrutinized his jaw and found taaddddaaaaaaaaa! A luxuriant goatee. Hahahaha ooooo~~~ When he moved a step to his left, I SAW A REPLICA BEHIND HIM. *fans myself* It's his twin brother! It's really hard to come across a hunk in Singapore and I saw 2 in a matter of 5 seconds. ( T_T ) Must be all the karma I accumulated the past month...this pair of twins, I shall hereby pronounce "Most Good-Looking Ever Seen" in RJ's 18 years of life. I feel really bad but this is really one of the rare time I so openly oggled at a guy. WOW so handsome!
It was a good day actually. I met a few more pretty boys after the twins and only 2 people forgot to say 'thank you'. Yes, only 2. The lone weirdo was a Japanese who refused to speak to me in English or Japanese; he insisted to use Bahasa Indonesian and hell, saya melayu tak jacab! tak boleh!! (I don't speak Malay! Can't do!) I tell you, ALL KINDS of people you meet in my job. *shake head*
In the meantime, I am off tomorrow and I am ecstatic!
4 comments:
I miss you, too. Don't worry, when you're overworked and yearning to see a person again, it's quite normal to see multiple mirages of that person. But don't let me distract you from your job too much...
-'ction
Yea, you don't know what sort of weirdos are reading your blog. I've got one who turn up out of nowhere and chastised me for my opinion and review of a concert. Hello? It's MY opinion. Told her she could leave and not come back, yet she persists. Maybe some people are just pathetic no (low?) lives.
And on the twins. What?! No pictures? You should have given some sort of excuse like, "We need to take photos of everyone who comes up to ask us information. You know, like some sort of record that we're doing our job."
Hahahaha.
Oh, and it's 'cakap'. Not 'jacab'. Unless that's Indonesian, in which case, nothing nothing!
Well Gooze, I'm sorry you have a stalker at your site. hehe. Some people are so into their idols they are nose deep in denial. Anyway we can't please everybody so who cares.
'Ction skin is <-------------> this thick. :P
i wonder where RJ is? see ki dolok eh?
Post a Comment