A couple of nights back, I couldn't sleep because I had an earth shattering dilemma - I didn't know if I wanted to get Onimusha3 or FF-X2 or save my money altogether. 'Tis very frivolous to be able to afford such luxury of time and money when there are people starving out there. Then again why do we always have to apologise for ourselves? We don't directly inflict poverty on others intentionally. So after much consideration, maybe I shall get GTA:Vice City afterall. Heh.
It must have been a really boring (yet contented) week because I only remember these 2 episodes:
1) In the staff restroom and having supper:
Ly: My feet are killing me, I walked all the way from the other terminal!
Ka: I know, me too. I am so sleepy but I can't sleep. I just can't sleep without a bed!
Ly: Tell me about it. Hey, what is that you are reading?
Ka: Judith McNaught.
Ly: Oh! I love her!! Have you also tried Nora Roberts and Mary Higgins Clark?
Ka: Yes! I love all of them too. Where do you go to borrow them?
Ly: Orchard Library. You know, about Taka?
RJ: Oh, that is a very lovely library.
Ly: Exactly. I go there every week.
Ly and Ka continued for another 10 minutes.
Ly: Eh May, why are you so quiet? What is that you reading?
RJ: Animal Farm.
Ka: Ar? Is it romantic?
RJ: *chuckles* No...never!!
Ly and Ka continued talking and I vanished from their conversation. Hehe.
2) Passenger: Hi there!
RJ: Hello, how may I help you?
Passenger: Do you know where can I get some chewing gums in ths airport?
RJ: *laughs in my head* Mam, I am afraid you can't get any gum here in the airport. It's banned in Singapore.
Passenger: *Takes a back step and looks scared* O...K...cheers!
*laughs* Once in a while, it's fun to mess with some passengers. Especially those groggy from long flights. Hahahaha...I have to start laughing thinking back about it. Her worried face was world class! hehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment