I REALLY REALLY DON'T CARE
*sigh* Yes, I do know IT. He is technically an acquaintance...maybe semi-friend, and I got to know IT while browsing some CDs at HMV 2 weeks ago. *laughs* Maybe he is a very nice fellow. I think he is. Maybe it is a waste to NOT know him better but I don't care at all. Enough is enough. I know what I want and I know I don't need to know him better. Call me a snob but so be it. Try receiving 10+ messages each day.
Some girls get touched by persistent guys. Some loved the 'chasing' game and put the guys to various tests. Some play hard to get to make themselves more special. I have no time for bullshit. If I like you, I like you. If the feeling ain't reciprocal, I get the hint and move on. No big deal. So back to the issue of girls touched by persistent guys...I guess I am not one. I might be full of admiration for a guy who takes a bullet in my place but I don't think I would even fall for him just cuz it's the right thing to do. Maybe he might stand a better chance if he grows a goatee, more leg hair and wields a couple of swords. *laughs* Essentially, no fizz-bangs, no contacts. Arg, it's just the numerous messages that are irritating the nice-ness out of me. I am going to set my father on him. Mwahahahaha.
I think my planets are in strange alignments these months. But since I love adventures, it is fine by me.
I do feel mean to bitch about people not here to defend themselves but *shrug*... there isn't need to feel apologetic. Nobody was hurt...ok, died.
No comments:
Post a Comment