Saturday, December 27, 2003

Blabber
Samwise (LOTR) IS the best friend anyone could possibly have. I really admire his loyalty and his sacrifice. He is such a beautiful character; perhaps one of the few characters that have ever made me weep. His strength made the film more beautiful though it does seems kinda gay sometimes...

Eomer is declared most delicious.

Gollum declared most funss.

Ever seen the Moulimex blender commercial where this woman and her bf are sharing some quiet time until he came in munching very loudly on an apple? I hate that commercial; I don't even know what's the woman's problem. The dude was just eating an apple and she got all PMS and snatched the fruit from him; threw it in the blender...turned it into juice and...won? Pfffft. Hate that commercial. It just seems so generic...how do I put it? I thought it made women seem very haughty creatures. *shrugs* OK, my problem.

I am a walking wounded.

No comments: