Monday, December 29, 2003

Hail the New Year!
The new year is finally coming. I find it so liberating...a new year full of surprises at every turn; things waiting to be experienced and discovered...so many things to look forward to! So what lies ahead for me? I think 2003 has been great thus far and I believe 2004 would be even better. *shrugs* It doesn't bother me that the year is ending. I used to regret and weep but now, I can't wait for the new year! There ARE really so many things to look forward to.

Somehow reality never really hits me since I play around in my fantasy world so often. Are there many other people like me? I am sure I ain't the only oddball. If you have watched the french film, Amelie, I am almost like her - I daydream alot though I ain't that big a nut as her. But of course...if you are going to be a huge daydreamer, you had better be smart too *laughs* cuz you need to cover up and appear intelligent infront of lesser beings. In the meantime, I am busy being a pirate cum S.W.A.T member cum swordswoman who roams the earth like a ronin. I am also looking left and right everywhere I go just in case I missed Takeshi Kaneshiro. *laughs* Crap of a movie but it was worthed it for him and the idea.

What new adventures lie around the corner? Finally, it is really weird but I miss a non-existent person so so much. Oh yeah, melancholy is beautiful.

No comments: