Shallow TV
Dialing Ronin...
*heart beats very very fast*
Connects
RJ: Yo Ronin! Hey it's me.
Ronin: Oh hi! Yup?
RJ: You busy now?
Ronin: mmmmmmmm...yeah quite, in the middle of a discussion.
RJ: Oops, sorry!
Ronin: No problem. Yup?
RJ: I know the exams are coming but I'd love to have you out for coffee sometime...is Monday alright?
Ronin: mmmmmmmm...Monday in school?
RJ: ......
Ronin: No, it isn't. Please don't call me again, I need to concentrate on my studies. Sorry and good bye.
*wakes up from nightmare* Phew...
Heh heh. Taken for a ride?
It was a very productive day today. I caught up with a buddy over coffee and studied in the school library for hours. Ok, it was seriously nothing over the 4 hours limit but I am the sort that absorbs a lot in a short time. Life is never fair is it? Heh heh.
Am hoping to repeat the success tomorrow but I guess it shall not be possible because I lack sleep. So I got home before 10pm because I wanted to catch the most bimbotic show on TV today: America's HOT OR NOT? Hell, if I studied for hours straight, I think I deserve going home and watching round silicon boobies and tight 6 packs. *laughs* I already know what June will say...bah!
Was listening to my buddy talking about this guy in the Sociology Honors cluster, G, and I already sympathize him. I know it is mean to pity people but I don't know what else to feel for him. I have never had the misfortune to be ostracized in school but I think I know how terrible it must feel. This G speaks out a lot in class and it seems that he is a legend in the Sociology department; so much so that a lecturer went so far to comment that if nobody else speaks up then G would have to do it. I thought that was downright mean. It should be worst coming from a lecturer, educated and all. This G character I hear, is nerdy and strange. Though brilliant in his studies, I can't help but wonder how his life would be after graduation...snatching a job requires some EQ, no? Would life be difficult for him? It seems that nobody is particularly making an effort to be closer friends with him either. Ah well, why do I even bother? I haven't even seen him before! I can wonder about his life the whole day but you won't see me making friends with him anytime soon. Talk about being a hypocrite.
Dad: You mean you rushed home to watch this show?
RJ: Yah.
Dad: You like looking at guys?
RJ: *raised one eyebrow* No, I actually love looking at them.
Dad: Good, it's like me enjoying looking at women!
Mum: Tsk tsk...you need a father like this to have a daughter like that.
Dad: I wonder what would be my scores if I joined it?
Mum: With your belly and all?!
RJ: 2......2......2......
Dad: HAHAHAHAHAHA!! I think I will get -7, -7, -7!!
No comments:
Post a Comment