I do study
I feel so tired. I have been out alot this past week and thank goodness it was mostly for revision. I shock myself when I calculate the amount of hours spent in the Arts library actually studying. Ho ho ho, I smell good karma. *laughs* Seriously though, I wish my parents would quit discrediting me. I admit studying and me don't go well together but it isn't exactly encouraging when I reach home tired from the day's work and have my mum giggling at the fact that I studied. And whoa~ my dad......he surpasses my mum. He suspects I hang around the library because there is a cute guy I want to see everyday...I seriously had no idea my reputation sucks this bad.
AND WHAT CUTE GUY?! ME?! I go for masculine guys!! Men's man. Not guys with soft, floppy hair, pretty faces and sensitive demeanours. Easy going is one thing but if I have to decide where to eat all the time, please get out of my way. Ooo lala, why am I even shouting? (^^;)
*scratch head* I want to blog more but I am way too sleepy to think straight. Exams in another week. Whoohooo. Can't wait until they are all over. Only 16 days to the last paper! After that, more important things to worry about.
RJ: ooooooo that is one of the most handsome black guy ever!!! Jameel~
Mum: You actually find black guys handsome?
RJ: Yah. Denzel Washington is a great example.
Mum: *shakes head* Bad taste.
Audrey: Rrrrrrooooooooo...*wink*
RJ: Stop! HAHA, he's better looking.
No comments:
Post a Comment