Thursday, October 21, 2010

MY HUSBAND FELL ASLEEP ON ME

2 hours ago, Loverboy called me and then I couldn't stop laughing after I got off the phone with him. He is such an idiot. But I mean it in a adorable, resigned way. He does bring alot of joy and warmth into my Life...although usually just because he is SO SILLY.

SO the phone conversations were split into 3 different calls.

The first time he called me, he was still out drinking with his colleagues at Shangri-La (The Japanese ALWAYS go to Shangri-La. Such herd mentality!). He passed the phone around and I talked to both his colleagues. I think all were pretty smashed. Ok....nice to know they were having fun.

The second call came when he went to a bar at another hotel. I don't know how he landed up there. It was the Four Seasons hotel and then he started talking about how much Four Seasons meant to him and our relationship. Haha. Like real. We had our wedding in Singapore's Four Seasons but I fail to see any connection to the one in Jakarta or any other. Drunken ramblings. I am lucky though...that when he gets drunk, he thinks about me and me ONLY. I am not proud that Loverboy drinks but luckily he isn't a rowdy or violent drunk. He becomes a sentimental drunk who will bombard me with phonecalls saying *ahem* "I love yous". I guess, that is sweet huh?

The third and final call came when he reached home.

LB: May SAMA!! I just reached home. Hehe.

RJ: Good. Go to bed, you must be tired.

LB: MAY! MAY! MAY! I LOVE YOU. Kekekeke.

RJ: Yes, darling I know.

LB: May!

RJ: Yes darling?

LB: I just came home. Keke.


*Snores in background*

RJ: Hel........lo??

So I held ther phone for another minute listening to him snoring and I just couldn't stop laughing. This dumbass!!! He talked halfway and knocked out! This wasn't the first time he fell asleep on me. He fell asleep in the middle of a Skype VIDEO conversation too. Boy, was I shocked but it was kinda humourous.

Wow, I didn't know I was such a bore.

1 comment:

Cherry said...

why are you two so adorable and funny? :)