I have to confess I am not busy. My company is on the verge of bankruptcy (haha) and I am still chillax even though I am in the midst of preparing for my wedding. The only reason why I am ignoring this blog is because I hate my wireless keyboard.
Very mature.
Loverboy is busy dreaming because I thought I saw some REM (rapid eye movement). I think he is either dreaming of his mum or a buffet lol.
I am happy. I have no complains and I am blessed to afford to walk on clouds and daydream everyday. Thank you, Buddha and wow, I must have been pretty cool in my past life haha. Am grateful for everything, thank you. And, a very happy new year to everyone. I hope this would be a healthy and smooth year for everyone. For people looking for excitement, I hope this year will be interesting for you...of course, in a good way.
I also want to thank Loverboy for being the sweetie he is. I am truly blessed. Sometimes I feel like I am marrying a Golden Retriever hahaha!! He is born in the year of the Dog afterall. He eats, sleeps and poops alot. Seriously, he has the best temper and generally loves people. Quite like a retriever, no?
Moving on to wedding stuff, I shall be getting married end of this month. As of now, we have been dating about one and a half years. I wonder where did all the time go? It really flies! (How did he manage to put on all the weight without me noticing??) I am gradually feeling the butterflies in my stomach...I mean, it's a huge step to promise another person that you wouldn't mind being commited to him for the next 20-30 years. I've witnessed several ROMs and it never fails to scare me how quickly one becomes married. Anyway, I like this Golden Retriever....so, happy thoughts! Happy thoughts~ Heh.
My Chinese banquet is booked on the 9th of May. I love the sound of that date. We (or rather I) decided the banquet to be in May because that's my name hahaha. Very convenient. Why 9th? Just cuz the hotel has a vacancy on that day. Easy peasy and besides, 9th sounds pretty good to me. Talk about bo chap. I like not being a bridezilla! I mean, it's just a party at the end of the day. It doesn't have to fall on a super-iest auspicious-iest day.
As a side, my banquet coordinator is as straight as Elton John. I looooove him. He is funny, he is talkative and he is LOUD. And he pouts when Loverboy tries to bargain. LUB!!! I wish somehow we click along the way, become BFF and then go shopping together. My 2010 odd fantasy.
Lastly....I have a wedding band dilemma. I totally don't mind getting different designs. He wears what he likes and I wear what I like. I bought Loverboy his wedding band today but I didn't buy one for myself. I don't know what to think at this point...if I get the same ring, then I would end up with 2 of the same design(though of different coloured gold). Kinda silly isn't it? I hope I make tons of money at the stockmarket soon so I could buy one with diamonds around it. That way, even if I stack my rings, it don't look as dumb.
Haha.
___________________________________________________________________
Btw people! Please donate generously towards the Haitian Earthquake Relief Fund. My condolences to all the family of the victims. It is such a tragedy. I thought Budsey was kidding when she told me the number feared dead was 100000. I do feel very sad when I read the news. Why do such misfortune keep striking the impoverished nations?? Such sad news.
3 comments:
Congratulations!!
Enjoy wedding preparations.... it's a wonderful experience!
:D
9th May! Noted...lolz..I will be there!! wooohooo
Thank you. I am really trying to enjoy it although it gets very troublesome at times.
Bunbun, can shop for new dress liao ;)
Post a Comment