Monday, March 16, 2009

Check Out Da New Bling Part 1~



Hello ladies! How is everyone? Hands up if you are being bogged down by stupidity! *hands shoot up* Yeah, me too but I have learnt to take deep breaths. Haha happy thoughts! Well, I didn't have the time or machinery available to update my blog because my birthday celebrations were kinda packed and I flew off immediately the day after. Damn shagged now. I bought tons of goodies on my trip to Nagoya and Tokyo. Pictures of my spoils soon!!! So exciting.

I had the sweetest and most memorable birthday ever. It is memorable because 1. I didn't have any cake or candle blowing this time. My family forgot!!! :( But then again, unfilial me wasn't around enough. 2. Loverboy prepared so many surprises. He was really sweet. He kept pulling out presents and surprises like a Doraemon.


Say hi!

On the day before my birthday (9th March btw!!) I woke up way too early and Loverboy insisted I should go back to sleep because he had some 'stuff' to do. I remember wondering, "Siao bo, the sun is already shining into my eyes, how to get back to sleep?". Oddly, the Gods were in his favour that day and I knocked out another 4 hours and woke up near noon. Bloody damn proud of myself. Then we strolled to a ramen place a couple of minutes' walk from his place and had lunch. Suddenly, while I was relishing my stewed egg, Loverboy told me to eat FASTER. Basket, it was my birthday you know? Then Life became a whirlwind from there.

To cut the story very short, we rushed out of his apartment in 30mins (from lunch) and I had no clue what he had planned. He disappeared for about 15mins after lunch while I flipped magazines at his place. When he came home, he told me to pack some light clothings immediately.



Suspicious!

While flagging a taxi, he asked me if I brought my passport. WTF! I was wondering if he bought me tickets to Bali (yay!).

Cheh. 20mins later, we landed in Sentosa.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

But he was such a sweetie. I didn't know he planned it all along, plus he took a day's leave from work the next day to be with me. He booked a lovely room with a rooftop jacuzzi to celebrate with me. I'd never had anyone did so much for me before so you can guess I was very pleasantly touched. I also received a bouquet of 28 red roses. I thought it was kinda cheesy but aww man, I can't refuse flowers! I'd only like, received 3 bouquets ever! It was sooooo sweet. Following that, it was a midnight soak in the jacuzzi to usher in my birthday. Loverboy was so sweet to prepare candles and champagne AND glasses too. I was beginning to wonder what else he hid in his luggage. Like Doraemon right? (He even remembered to pack my bikini you know.)

I thought the outdoor jacuzzi idea was ingenious. So romantic to soak together under the stars. At a particularly sweet moment, when Loverboy bent over to kiss me, the jacuzzi made some strange gurgling sounds.

ME: OMG...Did you just fart?! *dirty look* While bending to kiss me??

Loverboy: I swear it was the jacuzzi's vent!!

He tried to prove his innocence but the next few gurgling sounds somehow always coincided with his movements. Basket, I laughed until I cried. Ok, I believe he was innocent but underwater farts always sound funny. Bu-blurp! Hehe.

Anyway after 2 glasses of champagne, I started to wheeze (so tak glam) so we retired back to the bedroom. THEN! He pulled out a laptop and presented the world's cheesiest and mushiest slideshow to me. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW It was really really sweet. No wonder he asked me to go back to sleep in the morning because he was still trying to finish his slideshow project. Awwwwww man. It was damn cheesy lah but I mean, it was alot of effort so as usual, I was reduced to tears. I was moved because I really can't imagine a businessman his age doing such stuff you know? While I was busy wiping my snot, he placed his final surprise under my chin.

It was a little red box.



Damn, I love this silly little fellow. He'd always say I will never know how much he loves me. Now...I think I know. He really tried. Yeah I know it's boring to read about all these mushy stuff, sorry! I feel very lucky and very doted. Never thought I will meet such a man who would do all these and more for me. I need to thank all my friends who have prayed for me all these years. (BUT!!! apparently they didn't pray too hard either because I need 27 17 years to find one like this!!!)

Keke... now that he had done so much, I pity how he would have to overplan next year to 'up' this year. Ganbatte ne, Loverboy! Next year must have ice on the bling wor.

3 comments:

BlurlyBellez said...

awwwwwww, so Sweeeeeet. Seeing you happy makes me happy! You're such a nice ger.. sure have nice blessing!
Cartier!?! OMG! show off to me when we see each other k... tsk tsk tsk

Anonymous said...

and he didn't propose? lol. but it's very good of him to do these things to make your birthday special. that's what bfs are for! happy belated b-day, maymay! <3

- junny

Mrs Hanashima said...

So funny. Why everyone asks if he proposed? Never leh.

Thats' why ar, date Japanese guys very good. They don't have any qualms giving rings as presents. That's the only part of the Japanese culture I like. Oh, and the part where they give way to people to stream out of trains before stepping in.

Thank you ladies, I AM happy. Thank you for all your blessings! *muacks* All my friends are such angels.