Friday, July 11, 2008

Of Breakfast and Lamborghinis



I love breakfast. It is my favourite meal of the day. And breakfast contains 0 calories in RocketJim's world. I mean, it is the most important meal of the day so eat up lah! Even 5 bacon slices has NO calories. :D My favorite breakfast combo include beans, bacon, sausages, tomatoes, 2 sunny side-ups and buttered toast. Heaven~

The pictured breakfast is my all time favorite and is also highly edible for lunch, dinner and supper!!! Yay! It is called the "Full Monty" and served at Epicurious at Robertson Walk.



The lovely view stretched out in front of me further enhanced the joy of breakfast (happy mood = less calories!!). Having a friendly, lovable dumpster (ie. loverboy) also cut calories and cholesterol. Hehe.

So anyway, I finally had the chance to meet the owner of the Japanese bar I was talking earlier....'legend' has it that he owns a Ferrari and a Lamborghini.

.....Owner san sure fits the profile of a 'nice car owner' to a stereotypical T.

Me: Seriously, I think you should stick to a Subaru or Suzuki.
Miss B: WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA why sweets? But I am going to drive a pink Lamborghini!
Me: You do realise that once you own such a beautiful car, you are automatically ugly.
Miss B: WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Prove me wrong k? But God is fair lah. Ugly guys drive nice cars. I sincerely urge all you friends to send me a pic if you EVER drive past a beautiful car with a beautiful driver.

I give you 20 years to take such a pic. :D

1 comment:

Em said...

Oooooooh I want that breakfast so much!! Damn, forgot to buy the bacon for my weekend fry up!