Bushed but Happy
I am loving my flight!!! Whoot, Kuala Lumpur tomorrow and alot more time to rest and enjoy the hot, humid weather. I am officially beat. More pictures when I am back. I was in Nagoya and Ise to view some sakura. Lovely lovely. In Guangzhou I was appalled at how much the Chinese can boot. Fake LV, fake Chanel, fake Bottega and fake Balenciaga!! Apparently permed hair is still very in in South China.
Shogun suddenly contacted me and said he missed me. I can't believe all the nonsense in my Life. Unfortunately he has only one ball left for destruction.
And apparently Mr Someday is turning GAY! GAY! GAY!
One day, I swear someone will make a movie of my life.....ok, if not me at least of my MANY weird friends.
1 comment:
Did you take advantage of the bootlegs while in Guangzhou?
And I'm not turning gay. :D
Post a Comment