Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My Loverboy Is Fit

Photobucket
American football in Japan. I've never seen them so...aggressive since WW2


Photobucket
Sports pics always crack me up somehow


Photobucket
Budsey when she crosses the road LOL


My new boyfriend iswill be a sportsman*. Why didn't I think of it earlier?

Passion? Check.
Constant hobby? Check.
Group of loyal team buddies? Check.
Good body? Check.
Nice tan? Check.
Enough concussions to keep his mind simple? Check check check!!!

Give him a ball and enough time to spend with his team-mates, he will remain loyal to me. You think Victoria Beckham is dumb? She is the smartest woman on Earth.

* That said, I won't be dating no ping-pong players or ice skaters.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MAY....are u... in love again???? So fast?! You found someone else? We told you to move on but no need so fast right?

Anyway just checking. Hees. If got team-mates, share leh. Sportsman very hot. I oso say.

Ms Single4eva

Anonymous said...

Oy, not spamming hor girl. Where you coming back? U always forget to sms me back!

Oso *hugs*

Ms Single4eva