Wednesday, August 08, 2007

To a New Shogunate

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I had lunch with Shogun on Monday. It was great to catch up with him again after all these time and interestingly, there wasn't any awkwardness (guess we're both damn good actors). I realised we just couldn't tear our eyes off each other but nah, it's impossible. I think we aren't that right for each other. I need someone....more old and he needs someone more bubbly. Like Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton, it will be tumultous if we get together; perfect together yet terrible. Bleh, I don't have the energy after turning 25. I'd prefer someone kissing my feet (Not literally).

His neighborhood is really pretty though. It's located at Omote Sando near Aoyama. It was a fashionable street filled with little cafes, boutiques of young designers and art studios. We sipped ice coffee at a little French cafe near his apartment and watched the world go by on a very hot, lazy afternoon. Very perfect.

I used to think the world of him but I guess someone else did appear and blow the competition away. Still, I am proud of Shogun. He has good wits and it seems that he is still using them. In the meantime, I will spend my energy elsewhere.

Anyway, lucky me. Heh.

No comments: