I'm Fine
I was hurt but I still love men. Can't live without them either BUT I promise to be more wary the next time I fall in love. I shall ask more questions and put my interests first. No more silly Piscean-sacrificial-love-shit.
Whatever the Shogun did, I would just take it out on the next guy. Ha! In fact, I would date another Japanese and return all the WWII favours. My grandma would be so proud of me.
Yeah, I am back. Slowly...one step at a time ok?
5 comments:
Love the new layout. Love the pinks! :)
Take care alright? Everything will be fine in no time at all :)
Chin up, and take care. :) oxoxo
my babe, yes, everything will be fine..good to know that u r not crying anymore..try to cheer up and not think too much ok.. let go.. Hope u find a good man who based in Singapore.. local or nt doesnt matter. u will find ur true prince soon.
ur best fren
Hey sweetie, I'm glad you have decided to cheer up! =) Small step but no small feat, guess memories are still flooding but I promise you it will subside with time. But no revenge my dearie, stop revolving your action around that "frog".(Sh*t, can I call him that??) I'm sure with your caliber, you will eventually find the finest prince on earth so take your time, stroll in the garden and remember to smell the flowers along the way. It will remind you that there's still people in your life who genuine love and care for you and there's many other things out there to look forward and explore. Of course, meanwhile, stay looking as gorgeous as ever. Take Care =D
@-'-,----------- Xia
Love can be simple, Love can be complex. It depends on how to handle it.
Post a Comment