Friday, March 30, 2007

Creepy Steven Strikes Again

I got a call from Steven the other day. The Creepy Steven. Empress Boodiboo laughed very hard and said he is 'my destiny'. Touchwood. In fact, I would fly to the Amazon Forest to touch all the trees just to make sure it doesn't come true. Apparently he calls every few weeks but because I fly so much, he usually ends up talking to NTT Docomo or Vodafone voicemails. My goodness, it has been 6-7 years and he hasn't gave up? As much as I am disgusted I am also kinda impressed at his tenacity.

I was feeling particularly down that day and when a foreign looking number flashed on my phone, I forgot and picked it up. And then I heard THE voice.

Steven: Harlow, May ar? Guess who? Hehehehehe...

I really detest it when random people (strangers) ask questions that do not concern them. Although I was pretty depressed, I suddenly feel like being evil.

Steven: So how? Are you seeing someone? Or are you already married? Hahahaha!
Me: I just broke up with someone a few days back.

Most normal human beings would feel awkward, choke on his own stupidity and piss off. Oh no...not Steven.

Steven: Oh....*keeps quiet for 15sec* Then good lor! Then can see me lor. Hahahahaha. I liked you alot you know. Last time. But I know you don't like me back lah.

This is the first time I really felt like hitting the other sex.

I mean, I don't wish him anything evil. I hope he has a good life too but just leave me alone. I didn't like him and never will. Some girls give in, I don't. Please please please let a cute girl sweep him off his creepy feet soon!

Ronin---> Samurai--->Shogun

As Moin aptly puts it, the next would probably be Overlord or Emperor. After seeing Shogun, Creepy Steven would be like fishball next to him. Yeah I am mean. Too mean but I do not like creepy people.

I miss my Shogun. ='( I know I shouldn't. Argh.

1 comment:

Political Sociologist said...

Hello Hello May! Thinking of you in Derby :-) Catch up with you when I am back.