Sunday, December 31, 2006

GOOD 2006, SPECTACULAR 2007

On the Jan 1st 2006, I had to work. I flew to Tokyo. On Jan 1st 2007, I am gonna work too. I shall be flying to Osaka but RocketJim ain't complaining. I'd always told myself that if you have work on the first day of the year, you will have work for the rest of the year. Mr Chee said I am a chao Optimist. Haha but I see no point complaining. I guess I am just really that pleasant. =D

2006 was a roller coaster of a ride and it had been really really really interesting. In comparison, 2005 was so bland. Due to the nature of my job, I had alot of firsts in 2006 too and I think I am still pretty much walking around with my eyebrows raised in disbelief. Behold, the 2006 'My Firsts' list (not complete)!

1. First time setting foot in motherland China. Sweet~
2. First time going to Las Vegas. I won lost 98 cents to luck.
3. First time seeing Ho Chin Minh, Vietnam. Good food, better women.
4. Being prepositioned for sex by passengers. I didn't hear anything...nope.
5. First time wearing killer stilettos. I don't care if I tower over dwarves now.
6. Attending a buddy's wedding. I haven't been to one since I was 7?
7. First time hitting the jackpot with a competent hair stylist!! Hisato banzai!
8. First getting a TABLE for a present. Very romantic.

...etc.

I had never experienced such extreme highs and lows in my emotions but I guess it was all good. Wouldn't want to change anything...a very good learning experience. (Mainly, I finally learnt that although I have a fetish for facial hair, seeing a goatee is enough. Kissing stubble hurts. Bye~ Sanada) It was very fun dating so many different people this year too! Hahahaha, next year no need lah.

SO, bearing 2006 in mind, I have made my 2007's resolutions. I'd always thought such things were dumb but I know better now.

In 2007, RocketJim wants to be

1. Less Nice. I want to say 'No' without feeling bad.
2. More confident. My happiness is in my own hands.
3. More charitable. I want to do more volunteer work.

This year I had ZERO resolutions so I guess I fulfilled everything. Heh heh.

I want to shout a big THANK YOU for all you readers out there. Most of you are friends around me and whom have lent me a listening ear when I most need it. I appreciate it and thank you again. May 2007 rock for all of us!

Happy New Year!!

1 comment:

A Lone Fighter said...

Happy new year! Love your blog last yr, will continue to love it this yr.