Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Self Reflection and Some Others

I dare say my temper is pretty good, patience is one of RocketJim's greatest virtue!! It will take alot of crap before I finally erupt and that really isn't often. Of course there are several incidences of minor annoyances (compared to eruptions) but you won't see me sulking if the chef forgot my order or if I have to wait 30 minutes outside the restaurant for a seat. Just wait lor.

I start displaying signs of a FROWN when stupidity is displayed before me or when people command me to do things (for reasons I assume stem from their lack of intelligence or respect). As you can ALSO see, arrogance is one of my vices. Hehe. I think I can be pretty stubborn but I am also reasonable person. Logic calms me. However, if I was commanded to do something against my wishes for reasons I cannot fathom, my Piss-o-scale goes to about 4-5 (out of 10).

Irreponsiblity and disrespect are the 2 major fuels to ignite my fury. The tiniest sign of disrespect displayed in front of me is NOT good. I might be be annoyed on a microscopic scale but what I usually do, is to mentally minus a few IQ points from the person. I think most of you already know that....hehe. I also particularly dislike it when my friends' vanity affect me.

Her: Order that one, not this one lah.
RJ: Why not?
Her: Fattening what. Don't eat fries.
RJ: *starts to blink on higher frequencies and ponder why she said what she said* I'm not on a diet and I am STARVING.
Her: Eeeeeyur, I won't eat that. So much calories! So much! Eeee.

*RocketJim runs out of the cafe to do some soothing Yoga exercises*

RocketJim never diets. I complain I am flabby but I still welcome food with warm open arms. I appreciate my friend looking after what I put in my mouth but DO NOT EVER IMPOSE YOUR DIET RESTRICTIONS ON ME. Respect my choices and don't tell me to avoid eating eg. avocados if you hate eating it. (It only makes me go "Your point being?" and then quickly minus your IQ.) I like my women, including myself, with some flesh. It's more huggable this way.

Still, I think I need to be less harsh. I need to erase more of my Cantonese arrogance and be more like a Disney princess. I have to curb discounting people's intelligence when they don't make sense. I should think from their peabrain viewpoint more often. Most people are well-meaning and good-natured.

I shall continue with my self reflection on my way to the Chinese temple later.

Seriously, I am very lovable lah!

Ahahahahahahahahahaha...

No comments: