I have 2 weeks in Singapore. 2 weeks!! Shucks, what am I gonna do? I don't particularly enjoy shopping too but if I stay at home, I will snack like Chickenbackside's hamster. I already begin to look like it lor.
SO I was daydreaming today and when I finally moved on to more serious trains of thought, I knew what I have to do. I want to go back to tuitioning during my free time. But this time around, I want to tuition free. If any one of you readers have any contacts about a volunteer/charity group, could you please leave me a note or contact me? I know my schedule may not be conducive to regular sessions but I'll try to work something out. '
So yup, again if you know any kids out there who needs help with his/her schoolwork but can't find help, I am most willing! (Also, if anyone of you are interested in this project, contact me too!) ^_^
5 comments:
Here's a website with volunteering opportunites in SG. I wanted to do it before, but can't make it coz they only want it in the weekday morning /afternoons.
Have fun! =)
Ano......chotto mienai kedo...that site.
Hahhaa..paiseh paiseh... did I totally not put it in? heehee... Will do it tonight! Gomen ne~
http://www.aasingapore.com/programs/friendship_community_volunteer.shtml
Thanks very much!
Post a Comment