The newest installation of Survivor is upon us! Well, almost...it shall premiere on the 14th of September and I am actually morbidly fascinated by it. I have only ever followed the entire second season and voluntarily missed the rest. All the bitchiness makes my hair stand on ends. Reminds me of my job too much. Ahahahaha and controversial as the newest season is (oooo finally, which is the strongest race?), it does sounds VERY interesting. Ultimately whoever wins, CBS will be the BIGGEST winner. Oh well, not that I care anyway since I haven't got Season 2 DVDs of Grey's Anatomy and I have nothing to do.
Survivor: Cook Islands feature 20 people grouped into 4 teams divided by race. You have Team Charles IV(the white protestant), Team Habla Espanol, Team Denzel and Team Soy Sauce.
I see Team Denzel leading the competition and especially at physical challenges. However, I forsee much bitchin' over resources and work attitudes later in the season and maybe a baby born out of a wedlock. "Your the baby's father Tyrone!" Haha just kidding. I am sorry, I am stupid so I stereotype.
Team Charles IV is overwhelmingly fat and disgruntled but the members are sneaky and adept at strategizing. They suck both at the intellect and physical challenges but buy out/colonize the other 3 teams to make equipment or run errands for them...with the promise of modernity. So don't write them off yet, they just might win!
Team Soy Sauce...wow this one I might bet my fortune on. Their Confucian upbringing means that they shall always think for the greater good than for themselves. They contribute 100% and although they lose some challenges, they will try harder next time. My practical Asians! (see also William Hung) They will no doubt also win challenges that include eating exotic bugs. Mmmmmmmmmm~ Anyway let's face it, Team Soy Sauce will WIN because sooner or later their hardworking antics will spur them to control 70% of the resources on Cook Islands. They will control the port, the freshwater and food sources, set up a little corner store and rip the other Teams. That is, until Team Charles IV introduced the wonders of opium to Team Soy Sauce...
Team Habla Espanol...how shall I out it? I heard they are very good working in high temperatures which is definitely a plus. I am sure they will put in alot of effort until the long hours piss them off and they drop out of the system voluntarily. At the end of the season, maybe I'll find them napping under palm trees.
Joking aside, I'd love to see the Asians win, especially this old Vietnamese dude called Cao Boi (very interesting name). It's time USA pay you back for bombing your country and stealing your women!! (See, I am kidding again.) Until then, see ya.
1 comment:
Anata doing well??
Will you ever come to Seattle?? SNIFFF!
Post a Comment