In case you were wondering, yes the last entry was guest-written by June. (Also the evil-ER one from Er Yue Tian and High Priestess of Mean Nicknames). Remind me to NEVER invite her again.
I can't believe I fell so hard for Grey's Anatomy...I am sooo suffering from anguish and utter frustration!! Finished Season 1 in my hotel room with an extra day off to spare, and wow it hurts it hurts! The next day was pretty much spent staring at the ceiling and chewing bedsheets...and counting the minutes down to THE DAY when Season 2 will be out in stores. "Argh!" says RocketJim. And she proceeds to shoot herself.
Still, before the fateful day I finished Season 1 of Grey's Anatomy I had alot of fun on my flights. I met several nice people, learnt more Portuguese and I had my favourite portobello panini from a deli at the basement of Grand Central Station. It's so good I would fly 13 hours to eat it. Foie Gras my ass lah, give me cheap sandwiches anytime!

How can anything so simple taste so divine? I have to make it for my people sometime. For the vegetarian readers out there, it's really easy: Grill the mushroom and bell peppers, slab an inch thick layer of cheese and voila! Heaven for 20 minutes. I love New York and her variety of paninis. I kick myself not taking a picture of my grilled chicken and avocado combo. "Argh!" says RocketJim.
One of my colleague's brother has a head so brilliant, my colleague (Carl) hates talking to him. Carl says the only way he could enjoy himself is to trashtalk with his brother since the latter is very anal and very very smart. For example:
Carl: (absentmindedly) This bus is so slow! It must be going about 40km/h.
Bro: Mmmm nah, I don't think so. It can't be 40km/h. If we calculate the velocity of the breeze and the time taken to go from that intersection to that yadda yadda yadda.
Carl: Grrrr...
Hahahaha I know those people. People who have to have the last word but most of them I know aren't half as brilliant. For an agriculture project in Brazil, Carl's bro used to write calculus equations. One was so groundbreaking, a single equation spanned 150 A4 sized pages. One. Single. Equation. "Argh", says RocketJim because she isn't as brilliant. I am in awe and people who are good at maths and physics particularly impresses me.

Do they serve milo on board Singapore Airlines? Anyone knows? I forgot to rant about this incident but a SINGAPOREAN!!! (This must be in bold) passenger asked me for hot milo on board a Japan Airlines flight. Hello? I don't know which pit you just crawled out from but our national drink is green tea. I couldn't help it but when she asked that I was already laughing in my head, "Yeah milo indeed. You go find an airline that serves it lor." I don't look down on people on purpose but she was rude. Plus, she gave me a dirty look when I apologised (very sweetly too!). It's all so
Sometimes I really think I have to write a book. At least collect the various nice/silly/assholic/downright funny anecdotes about passengers from different countries. Like how young Brazilian males are chee ko peks and how American passengers are dying to enact their own LOST series. *shakehead* Choy! Tai ka ly see! Touchwood!! Go rent your own helicopter if you wanna to end up washed onto some deserted beach. Choyyyyyy!!

Finally, look what I got! A Godiva chocolate bar. Arigatou, Take! *hugs*
2 comments:
I've written equations longer than THAT! In 200+ sized font. :D
Mmm... nymphet! Good thoughs flooding mind.
Oh, June's a good writer. I can see it runs in the family. Now the question becomes... does beauty? ;)
May! I BOUGHT myself a cup of milo on Tiger Airways. Heheheh :-) Cheapo nana, but good planes.
Post a Comment