Where Have All My Money Gone??
Chickenbackside loved my picture of outer space. Yay I'm so flattered. Yes, dear people I am fishing for compliments again! If you like it too, please clap your hands (you might revive a fairy at the same time too).
I scrutinize my bank account fortnightly and am dismayed that it isn't growing exponentially. It did grow...somewhat but NOT enough. How sad. I am wondering where my money goes and I think I finally understand. Every month without fail, I shall be conned into a big expense ranging from gifts to facials to more gifts (sometimes weddings happen). Also I spend alot on food. Meet friend, eat. Meet sister, eat. Meet mummy, eat. Meet Jun, squandered off money. Fwaaaaaa. Hence, I shall change. I am gonna watch my finances more carefully. No more treats for friends unless they praise me. No more free movies for Budsey! No more cons from Jun! I am going to start using coupons to buy everything.
My new name is El Cheapo. Ok, see you next week.
2 comments:
*Claps with one hand*
Actually, first time through, I read: "I am gonna watch my FIANCES more carefully." I was thinking: "you tricky tricky female you!"
Oh well. I LOVE YOUR BANNER! Also that girl in the picture in the top left hand corner of the blog? HOT! HOT! HOT!
I swear I need a copyright for my name.
- junny
Post a Comment