That's "it's been a long time" in Japanese. Pardon about the lack of activity here but I was seriously considering to let the blog wither since 1) I am paranoid that fellow colleague stumble onto my blog and 2) I figured I don't have much interesting to write. Plus, it's not like I have the power akin to those American bloggers who can influence politics*. The hell! People still continue eating sharks' fins even when I told them not to lor. *sniff* It's bad all you shark eaters!! I was reading the Sunday Papers and there was this recipe for shark bone soup in some fancy restaurant. I could have strangled that chef. I read in an influential magazine that eating shark parts increase rate of prostate cancer in men by 85%! When women eat shark parts, their boobs drop 2 sizes. So you see, everyone should not eat sharks' fins or parts. It's scary.
So anyway, since several friends greeted me with "So you are not dead! Where have you been??" everytime I logged onto MSN, I have decided to continue the blog...just to reassure people I am still breathing and help them pass some time while they surf. I am a good Singaporean citizen.
So I guess I am back. Anyway I must refrain from commenting on my job since it's not THAT small a community and it's pretty bitchy. I heard some prowl the net to look for blogs written by fellow attendants just to get some scoop. I heard the situation is worst over at Friendster, which I try to avoid too. Especially now that they have this new thing where one can see who have browsed your page. Dang! Now if I browse my favourite cutie's page, he knows! Haha...what a stupid function, don't know why it had to be put up. And I have gotten myself a new cool digital camera! A Sony T9 and in a cool black colour. Next, I need a ceramic white PSP to match it. Ya I am still saving for a PSP......since last year. One day I shall get it.
My SonyT9! It's even smaller than my packet of tissue. Wonderment.
And before I finish for the day, my last community service is this advice: avoid Memoirs of a Geisha unless 1) You are a Ken Watanabe fan or 2) You really don't have much to do actually. It's pretty and colourful but it bores quickly. If I were a hot blooded male for Zhang Ziyi maybe it'll be more enjoyable. Unfortunately, she ranks up there along with my lazy colleagues on the RocketJim unpopularity chart. Just read the book, it's strangely more colourful than the movie.
***
*Although I am power hungry, I really don't need to feel good knowing I influence the stock market or politics. As long as friends love me. Awwwww~
3 comments:
Jimbo! So nice to see a post from you. I hope you're happy and doing well.
Hugs.
u know i loveeee u!
MINDY BABY
you are my baby!!!
luuurrrrvvveeeeee u! aishiteru!
*winks*
-lepra
Post a Comment