Ooooooo Singapore's mostest famou-est football player, Fandi Ahmad came to my counter today! *swoon* Damn I didn't get his autograph. I saw him from a distance and was wondering if it was really him. To my surprise, he walked towards me and asked all the questions that I blacklisted. Bleh. Anyway since he was so handsome and so charming, I helped him. Wahahahaha professionalism? It's out of the window~ Finally, I now know why famous people are pampered, I bend over for them too. Hehe oh wow, Mr Ahmad has the loveliest smile and the kindest-looking eyes! He had absolutely no airs about him. I so love him and I wished I had congratulated him for the goal he scored against Malaysia donkey years back.

Yaaa he has very nice teeth too. Ooooo he can come to my counter anytime.
***
I was almost settled and very comfortable with work when random M.O.P came up to my counter with a very haughty face and:
MOP: LOST AND FOUND. WHERE?!?!
*RJ runs into the backroom, punches the sandbag a few times and takes a deep breath*
But it is all cool. Fandi Ahmad rules.
1 comment:
I must admit, his eyes ARE kind-looking. In fact, he's perhaps even the cutest football player I've ever seen...though I don't swing that way.
-Riction
Post a Comment