Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Time Past Fast

In the meantime, Happy New year to all you folks, may all of us be healthy, wealthy and wise! Oh, and youthful. I haven't counted the amount of received from the various red packets because once I open them, I know I will spend them. I have a feeling that my relatives this year are feeling pretty generous...not that it's a bad thing considering I NEED a PSP and 2 games. Would really love to travel too so I'm perpetually in dilemmas. Cindy always say I am stuck in my own world but she don't know I am just thinking through EVERYTHING. (What to buy? What to buy?) Heh heh, hell I ain't lying! Most conversations bore me after 10 minutes because people gossip too much and I can't be bothered to follow the details. When my eyes glaze over, friends begin to remind me to come back to earth. I don't bear to tell them I am bored. *laughs* O-K I really need to curb my lousy Rooster trait: arrogance.

Valentines Day was pretty interesting since I was stuck at the Arrivals and that is where all the action is. THAT IS, WEIRD QUESTIONS AND THE RUDEST M.O.Ps. My colleague was scolded twice, which I thought partially her own fault cuz her wisecracks suck. At the Arrivals, it is really better to use simple English. Anyway, it could also be me bouncing off the lousy MOPs to her with my POWERFUL forcefields. Hahahaha!! MOPs who get defensive make the worst people; followed by those who wait ages for their maids and complain why the airlines is always late (while glaring at us). Oh wait, those that lose their wives should come in second. It's amazing... everytime the lost wife responds, I can't help but wonder how on earth she decided to marry such rude-assed brutes. *scratch head* Much harder than the Rubik's cube innit?

In addition to colourful MOPs, Valentines was interesting because I recieved gifts and calls from parties I wish don't pay attention to me. ( T_T ) Life sucks sometimes.

No comments: