A school principal came up to me a few days back, sat down and started complaining about the lack of discipline among Singaporean children and how his feedback to CAAS are never acknowledged. He sat at the counter and also said how user-unfriendly the carpark cash machines are (since the letterings are too small for senior citizens). Good point. Then he started to talk about change.
Principal: Change is good but sometimes, one has to ask if change for the sake of change is good. Yes? I notice alot of renovations going on in the airport and frankly, I don't think all are good. You can't change for the sake of changing. Have you seen the railings? The previous design had glass panels to prevent kids from going beyond the railing. Without the glass, you seen what the kids did? They used them like monkey bars! I tell you, it's an accident waiting to happen.
I ain't kidding when I say I remember all that he said. Hehe, he's a school principal afterall and I always remember what principals say...if I don't fall asleep!! Mr Principal finally relaxed when he finished his complains and talked about his recent trip to Perth.
RJ: You went to Perth, sir? That sounds great.
Principal: Yes, it was very fun...since I didn't meet any Singaporean kids.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh dear.
I can't name names but I have been sitting through some of his Metal Gear Solid 3 playing sessions. Hehe and he's really FUNNY (read: LOUSY)when it comes to camouflage. I should have guessed when I first saw him play Tenchu. Stealth is something he CANNOT accomplish.
Good Camouflage
His camouflage in the game (Well, you KNOW it's THAT extent)
Have a good weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment