Tuesday, September 21, 2004

What gives??! I bought Ayumi's RAINBOW album for the song, RAINBOW, and it's not even in the CD!! ARRR??????? Why call it Rainbow then? For the smartass out there, the song titles were covered by the huge-assed price tag so I couldn't check. *sniff* This is so silly. What the hell? The title song not in the album...the Japanese sure enjoy going about in circles. Apparently the song is in ANOTHER album called Ballads. Arg. I swear I am gonna scratch my head for 3 years figuring this very complex puzzle. Damn, even the Rubik's cube is easier. Now I have to spend another $18.90 for the song. (Yep, I am very anti-piracy. My Playstation2 games are ALL REAL too.) K...so... anyone wants the CD? Free and very very new!

I blew a hundred in under 30 minutes. I guess I can be pretty high maintenance. Also very very impulsive...no wonder the economy is getting better. Heah heah.

I can't post pictures and I don't know why!! My code isn't wrong so what gives?

No comments: