Tuesday, September 21, 2004

'Tis such a lovely weather to sleep in. Woke up relatively early but have been enjoying the comforts of the bed. Soft sheets and pillows and thunder makes the loveliest afternoons. All I did the whole hour after waking up is stare at the ceiling and enjoying my 五月天 (Mayday)albums. I am glad that while my parents have The Beatles or Fei YuQing to be crazy over, I have my 五月天.

FAQ: How did I even started listening to them?
A: I was flipping through 8days one fine day about 5 years ago and I found a review about a band called MAYday. I am so vain I fell in love with them instantly. *laughs* I mean, how many people can boast of a band with a name after them? I bought their cd, fell in love also with their catchy tunes and am hooked ever since. I have even shook their hands!! *gushing*

'Tis such a lovely day~

Would 2004 be great afterall? I feel like I am at the edge of a cliff... very tentative...quite nervous but hopeful... Lend me luck!!!


No comments: