Pffft
Some men are real sleazeballs. When I first met him, I thought he was decent and shy. However, as the first meeting progressed, I began to find him a little strange. He laughs at lousy jokes and get excited at everything my girlfriend said. Either he was semi-retarded or autistic. I don't mean my girlfriend made lousy jokes but he laughs at the silliest things. He said his IQ was very high so ok, that explains it: People with abnormal intelligence are always strange. I told my girlfriend that I found him weird but I couldn't pinpoint how. I just didn't like him too much. On the second meeting, I was pretty distant to him; I was just too tired to show him around. I know my girlfriend didn't want to spend time alone with him so she got me and Ricky. (Thank you for being there too, Ricky!) He commented that I am perhaps the smartest among my group of girlfriends. "oh yeah? What made you think that?" "Oh, because you seem to observe alot and keep quiet." Huh, I was at my peak of sarcasm that evening and he was damn lucky I decided to shut up. Anyway the more I think about it, the angrier I become. I met up with this sleazeball yesterday night because I dodn't know what to do with him. He called me up on Wednesday night asking if I could show him around. Bloody hell, I didn't want to but since he was my girlfriend's guest in Singapore, I thought I shouldn't embarrass her. Anyway, I am just so so so pissed after last night at Chinatown. If I ever see that sleazeball again, I want to hurt him. I was pissed at my girlfriend for introducing me to such a lousy human being/foreigner and leaving me to show him around ALONE. I am soooo MAD!! I don't introduce sleazeballs to my friends and look what she did to me. Grrrr.
He said I am welcomed to visit him in San Francisco anytime. Yeah, if I ever show up at his door, I shall make sure I introduce the Al Qaeda people to him. Mother-sucker.
Sachio called again and I got the job in Tokyo! Yay! I am going to Japan again! I knew that when one hits rock bottom, nothing could go worse. It's a good start from yesterday's black thursday. *spits* Yucks...I need one of those memory guns from Men In Black. Shit, in fact I need a Magnum to shoot that sleazeball. Well, anyway, once I make it to Japan, most readers here are welcomed to look me up*! Banzai!
----------------------------
* BUT CONDITIONS APPLY:
- No sleazeballs
No comments:
Post a Comment